Hellu,
I updated from Orion 1.5.2 to 1.5.4.

If I start Orion I get the following error when Orion tries to start my
application:
--------------
Error initializing site Default Orion WebSite: Error creating deployment
directory: ../web
--------------

If I de-install my application I don't get the error, but ofcourse this
isn't what I want.

I removed my application from the Orion deployment directory and deployed it
several times to begin with a clean setup but I keep getting the error.

I use Windows 2000 with JNT to start Orion.

Any idea what's causing the error ?

Hereunder you find the application lines in the server.xml and
default-web-site.xml.

Eddie

Server.xml:
<application name="sgs" path="../../Orion_apps/sgs/dist/make/j2ee"  />

Default-web-stie: