Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] För Tom Holmes Jr.
Skickat: den 2 mars 2002 21:52
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: Login Security

I've been using Orion since the 1.4.x version and I love it so far.  I have used it for deploying JSP, Servlets, and JavaBeans under the default web-app.  I've even learned how to create virtual hosts with Orion.   Now I am learning more about web-apps, EAR files, and WAR files on Orion and BEA WebLogic.

However, my main question is about Login Security with Orion, it looks daunting to say the least.

Let's say I have two different web-sites:
Both of these can be browsed to, but I want one of these to pop-up a dialog box to ask for username and password.  I suspect, that this can only be done with the actual 'mywebapp' and not with the directory that is just off the default-web-app.

Ok, so lets say I have two virtual hosts like this:
Both of these can also be browsed to, but I want of these to have security so that a dialog box pops-up and asks for username and password.

In both these scenarios, I am looking to add login security, and U am not sure if there are two different ways of doing this with Orion.   If any help can be provided, or if you know of anyplace where I can look.   Please let me know.

Thanks for you help.

                                         Tom