yes, I've got!

this snippet of httpd.conf sets up a proxy from apache to a web application
in orion,
so that if you requests http://yoursite/Abr/index.jsp, actually
http://localhost:8888/Abr/index.jsp is called and the content is
written back to the calling browser as http://yoursite/Abr/index.jsp

---begin---

LoadModule proxy_module         modules/ApacheModuleProxy.dll
AddModule mod_proxy.c

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
    ProxyRequests On

    ProxyPass        /Abr/     http://localhost:8888/Abr/