I haven't seen the history on this issue, but it interests me.  I had a
quick look at the ShoppingClientControllerEJB class that is given as an
example by Sun in the Session Facade design pattern, but couldn't see where
they are synchronizing calls.  Can you provide some more clues?

Thanks,

John H.

                    "The elephantwalker"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Sent by:                         cc:

                    owner-orion-interest@orion       Subject:     RE: Concurrent calls
to Session bean methods
                    server.com

                    03/19/02 10:31 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Orion-Interest

Vani,

You can use the petstore trick. Use a facade class which sychronizes each
call to your session bean. That should do the trick.

This is a _famous_ problem with session beans.

regards,

the elephantwalker
www.elephantwalker.com