-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Anil D
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 6:16 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: User Manager Questions

Hi all
I have some questions regarding the use of UserManager

I have implemented a custom User Manager in our application and specified it
in the orion-application.xml. On server startup the init method of the
UserManager is executed, but while trying to login from an Application
Client(Swing) it wasnt going to any of the Methods in my Custom User
Manager.
It was only allowing the users in my principals.xml.

Is it supposed to work this way? How do I allow the usernames in my
databases to login?

I also tried to use the RoleManager. But when I try to lookup RoleManager
from the Client side it throws a name not found exception.

TIA
Anil