-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] För Orion Newsgroup
Skickat: den 11 april 2002 13:25
Till: Orion-Interest
Ämne: https session-timeout problem

Subject: https session-timeout problem
From: "Emil Birgersson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
Hello!
I have a strange problem. I use a couple of session variables (shopping
cart, username) and I changed the session-timeout propertie to let's say
60 minutes. This worked fine until I made my site secure, the session is
timing out after ten minutes or less, it seems like the session-timeout
propertie has no effect at all after I "added" my SSL cert to the site.
What can I do, I really need to increase the session-timeout propertie.
Thanks.

                                     /Emil