Well, you haven't said what Orion is telling you, but typically the first
thing you do is follow the installation instructions, every step of
them, which includes copying tools.jar to $ORION. That's alkl you have to
do. One wonders why the three steps are as complicated as they are.

Joseph B. Ottinger                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://enigmastation.com                    IT Consultant