It has come to my attention that a number of users of the orion-digest
service have not been recieving postings (at least for the last month). If
you have been affected by such a problem then please can you inform me if
you want to switch service to the regular orion list as this is still
working OK.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused

Admin.

ps.
Regular orion members please ignore this message

For private reply, e-mail to Orion List Owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>