Dear friends,

  Congratulations for your web presence! I would be grateful
  if you could read below and forward this email to a friend
  and teach other people about how much God loves us
  that He provided the Messiah, His Son,
  the Anointed One, the Lord Jesus Christ,
  so that whoever believes in Him will not perish
  but have eternal life!

  "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,
  that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do.
  If ye love me, keep my commandments"
  (The Gospel of John, Chapter 14, verses 13-15)

  Let us agree with you in prayer for your needs!
  Visit Good Shepherd Intercessory Prayer Ministry at:

  http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/mary777

  Submit your requests for Salvation, Healing, Deliverance,
  Biblical Counseling and Job Placements to Sister Lily at:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  God Bless You. God Loves You.
  Bible based messages to enlighten and feed your spirit
  are also available. Love one another!

  http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/sweetrelationship

 THE ETERNAL PLAN OF GOD

 What is Life's Greatest Question?

 Life's Greatest Question is: Do you know for sure that
 if you were to die you would go to Heaven?

 God says in His Word, The Bible, that you can KNOW!

 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name
 of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
 and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

 The book of First John, Chapter 5, verse 13.

 You may have answered this question, Yes. That is not enough.

 When you stand before God, and God says to you,

 "Why should I let you into Heaven?"

 what reason would you give?

 The following facts can give you assurance of eternal life.

 FACT #1: EVERY PERSON NEEDS TO RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

 WHY? BECAUSE WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD.

 1. SIN IS BREAKING GOD'S LAW, AND EVERYONE HAS BROKEN GOD'S LAW.

 Verse 1: And God spake all these words, saying,

 Verse 2: I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of
 the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

 Verse 3: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

 Verse 4: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any
 likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the
 earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

 Verse 5: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
 for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of
 the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation
 of them that hate me;

 Verse 6: And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me,
 and keep my commandments.

 Verse 7: Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;
 for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

 Verse 8: Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

 Verse 9: Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

 Verse 10: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God:
 in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy
 daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle,
 nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

 Verse 11: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea,
 and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the
 LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

 Verse 12: Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be
 long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

 Verse 13: Thou shalt not kill.

 Verse 14: Thou shalt not commit adultery.

 Verse 15: Thou shalt not steal.

 Verse 16: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

 Verse 17: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt
 not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his
 maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is
 thy neighbour's.

 The book of Exodus, Chapter 20, verses 1 to 17.

 Verse 10: For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend
 in one point, he is guilty of all.

 Verse 11: For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also,
 Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill,
 thou art become a transgressor of the Law.

 Verse 12: So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged
 by the law of liberty.

 Verse 13: For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath
 shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

 The book of James, Chapter 2, verses 10 to 13.

 Verse 9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit
 the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators,
 nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers
 of themselves with mankind,

 Verse 10: Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers,
 nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

 Verse 11: And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye
 are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus,
 and by the Spirit of our God.

 The book of First Corinthians, Chapter 6, verses 9 to 11.

 Verse 21: But now the righteousness of God without the Law is
 manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets;

 Verse 22: Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of
 Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there
 is no difference:

 Verse 23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

 Verse 24: Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption
 that is in Christ Jesus:

 Verse 25: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith
 in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins
 that are past, through the forbearance of God;

 Verse 26: To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that
 he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

 The book of Romans, Chapter 3, verses 21 to 26.

 2. SIN SEPARATES US FROM GOD!

 Verse 2: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
 and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

 The book of Isaiah, Chapter 59, verse 2.

 SIN MEANS MISSING THE MARK! God's standard is perfection
 (the bull's eye), and we have ALL missed the mark.
 (No one is perfect.)

 FACT #2: GOD LOVES SINFUL PEOPLE AND HAS PROVIDED ONE WAY TO
 RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE.

 God's way to heaven is not the Law of Moses,
 Religion (church membership), Ritual (baptism),
 or Righteousness (doing your best).

 GOD'S WAY TO HEAVEN IS GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!

 Verse 12: Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
 none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must
 be saved.

 The book of Acts, Chapter 4, verse 12.

 Verse 6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
 life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

 The Gospel of John, Chapter 14, verse 6.

 Verse 21: Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here,
 my brother had not died.

 Verse 22: But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God,
 God will give it thee.

 Verse 23: Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

 Verse 24: Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again
 in the resurrection at the last day.

 Verse 25: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life:
 he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

 Verse 26: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me
 shall never die. Believest thou this?

 Verse 27: She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art
 the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

 Verse 28: And when she had so said, she went her way, and called
 Mary her sister secretly, saying, The Master is come, and calleth
 for thee.

 Verse 29: As soon as she heard that, she arose quickly, and came
 unto him.

 Verse 30: Now Jesus was not yet come into the town, but was in
 that place where Martha met him.

 The Gospel of John, Chapter 11, verses 21 to 30.

 IT IS POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!

 Yes, it is possible for everyone to have Eternal Life!

 Yes, it is true, it is possible for EVERYONE TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!

 Verse 1: There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus,
 a ruler of the Jews:

 Verse 2: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him,
 Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man
 can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

 Verse 3: Jesus answered and said unto him,
 Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
 Except a man be born again,
 he cannot see the kingdom of God.

 Verse 4: Nicodemus saith unto him,
 How can a man be born when he is old?
 can he enter the second time into his mother's womb,
 and be born?

 Verse 5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
 Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit,
 he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

 Verse 6: That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
 and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

 Verse 7: Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

 Verse 8: The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest
 the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither
 it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

 Verse 9: Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
 How can these things be?

 Verse 10: Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou
 a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

 Verse 11: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know,
 and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

 Verse 12: If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not,
 how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

 Verse 13: And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
 but he that came down from heaven,
 even the Son of man which is in heaven.

 Verse 14: And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness,
 even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

 Verse 15: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
 but have eternal life.

 Verse 16: For God so loved the world,
 that he gave his only begotten Son,
 that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
 but have everlasting life.

 Verse 17: For God sent not his Son
 into the world to condemn the world;
 but that the world through him might be saved.

 Verse 18: He that believeth on him is not condemned:
 but he that believeth not is condemned already,
 because he hath not believed in the name
 of the only begotten Son of God.

 Verse 19: And this is the condemnation,
 that light is come into the world,
 and men loved darkness rather than light,
 because their deeds were evil.

 Verse 20: For every one that doeth evil hateth the light,
 neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

 Verse 21: But he that doeth truth cometh to the light,
 that his deeds may be made manifest,
 that they are wrought in God.

 The Gospel of John, Chapter 3, verses 1 to 21.

 THE EQUATION OF SALVATION:

 GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'S DEATH ON THE CROSS
 AND HIS RESURRECTION = FULL PAYMENT FOR MY SINS

 When God's Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ died and arose
 from the grave, He paid the penalty for ALL our sins.
 This makes it possible for everyone, including you,
 to receive eternal life.
 However, God's Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ's death on the Cross
 and His resurrection will not save you automatically.

 EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS A DECISION TO MAKE, A STEP OF FAITH TO TAKE.

 FACT #3: YOU MAY RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE NOW BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:

 1. RECOGNIZE THAT ETERNAL LIFE IS A GIFT:

 Verse 23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God
 is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 The book of Romans, Chapter 6, verse 23

 YOU CAN ONLY HAVE THE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE BY HAVING
 A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

 2. REALIZE THAT TO RECEIVE THIS GIFT,
    YOU MUST TURN FROM YOUR SIN
    AND ASK GOD'S MESSIAH,
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE,
    ADMIT YOUR NEED (YOU ARE A SINNER)
    AND BE WILLING TO TURN FROM YOUR SIN
    (REPENT). REPENTANCE IS TURNING AWAY FROM YOUR SIN
    AND TURNING TOWARDS GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

 Verse 19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins
 may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come
 from the presence of the Lord;

 Verse 20: And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before
 was preached unto you:

 Verse 21: Whom the heaven must receive until the times
 of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken
 by the mouth of all his holy Prophets since the world began.

 Verse 22: For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A Prophet
 shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren,
 like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever
 he shall say unto you.

 Verse 23: And it shall come to pass, that every soul,
 which will not hear that Prophet, shall be destroyed
 from among the people.

 Verse 24: Yea, and all the Prophets from Samuel
 and those that follow after, as many as have spoken,
 have likewise foretold of these days.

 Verse 25: Ye are the children of the Prophets,
 and of the covenant which God made with our fathers,
 saying unto Abraham,
 And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

 Verse 26: Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus,
 sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you
 from his iniquities.

 The book of Acts, Chapter 3, verses 19 to 26.

 3. RECEIVE GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
    PERSONALLY INTO YOUR LIFE BY INVITING HIM INTO YOUR HEART.

 Verse 43: Jesus therefore answered and said unto them,
 Murmur not among yourselves.

 Verse 44: No man can come to me, except the Father
 which hath sent me draw him:
 and I will raise him up at the last day.

 Verse 45: It is written in the Prophets, And they shall be all
 taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard,
 and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

 Verse 46: Not that any man hath seen the Father,
 save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

 Verse 47: Verily, verily, I say unto you,
 He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

 Verse 48: I am that bread of life.

 Verse 49: Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

 Verse 50: This is the bread which cometh down from heaven,
 that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

 Verse 51: I am the living bread which came down from heaven:
 if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:
 and the bread that I will give is my flesh,
 which I will give for the life of the world.

 Verse 52: The Jews therefore strove among themselves,
 saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

 Verse 53: Then Jesus said unto them,
 Verily, verily, I say unto you,  Except ye eat
 the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood,
 ye have no life in you.

 Verse 54: Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,
 hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

 Verse 55: For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

 Verse 56: He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,
 dwelleth in me, and I in him.

 Verse 57: As the living Father hath sent me,
 and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me,
 even he shall live by me.

 Verse 58: This is that bread which came down from heaven:
 not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead:
 he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

 Verse 59: These things said he in the synagogue,
 as he taught in Capernaum.

 The Gospel of John, Chapter 6, verses 43 to 59.

 Verse 1: For the Law having a shadow of good things to come,
 and not the very image of the things,
 can never with those sacrifices which they offered
 year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

 Verse 2: For then would they not have ceased to be offered?
 because that the worshippers once purged should have had
 no more conscience of sins.

 Verse 3: But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance
 again made of sins every year.

 Verse 4: For it is not possible that the blood of bulls
 and of goats should take away sins.

 Verse 5: Wherefore when he cometh into the world,
 he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not,
 but a body hast thou prepared me:

 Verse 6: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
 thou hast had no pleasure.

 Verse 7: Then said I, Lo, I come the volume of the book
 it is written of me, to do thy will, O God.

 Verse 8: Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering
 and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not,
 neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the Law;

 Verse 9: Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God.
 He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

 Verse 10: By the which will we are sanctified through
 the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

 Verse 11: And every priest standeth daily ministering
 and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices,
 which can never take away sins:

 Verse 12: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice
 for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

 Verse 13: From henceforth expecting till his enemies
 be made His footstool.

 Verse 14: For by one offering he hath perfected for ever
 them that are sanctified.

 Verse 15: Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us:
 for after that he had said before,

 Verse 16: This is the covenant that I will make with them
 after those days, saith the Lord,
 I will put my laws into their hearts,
 and in their minds will I write them;

 Verse 17: And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

 Verse 18: Now where remission of these is,
 there is no more offering for sin.

 Verse 19: Having therefore, brethren,
 boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

 Verse 20: By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated
 for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

 Verse 21: And having an high priest over the house of God;

 Verse 22: Let us draw near with a true heart
 in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled
 from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

 Verse 23: Let us hold fast the profession of our faith
 without wavering; he is faithful that promised;

 Verse 24: And let us consider one another to provoke unto love
 and to good works:

 Verse 25: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,
 as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:
 and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

 Verse 26: For if we sin wilfully after that we have received
 the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

 Verse 27: But a certain fearful looking for of judgment
 and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

 Verse 28: He that despised Moses' Law died without mercy
 under two or three witnesses:

 Verse 29: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye,
 shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot
 the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant,
 wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing,
 and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

 Verse 30: For we know him that hath said,
 Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.
 And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

 Verse 31: It is a fearful thing to fall into
 the hands of the living God.

 Verse 32: But call to remembrance the former days, in which,
 after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

 Verse 33: Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock
 both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly,
 whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

 Verse 34: For ye had compassion of me in my bonds,
 and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods,
 knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven
 a better and an enduring substance.

 Verse 35: Cast not away therefore your confidence,
 which hath great recompence of reward.

 Verse 36: For ye have need of patience, that,
 after ye have done the will of God,
 ye might receive the promise.

 Verse 37: For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come,
 and will not tarry.

 Verse 38: Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back,
 my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

 Verse 39: But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition;
 but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

 The book of Hebrews, Chapter 10, verses 1 to 39.

 Verse 8: But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth,
 and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

 Verse 9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
 the Lord Jesus Christ,
 and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him
 from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

 Verse 10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
 and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

 Verse 11: For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on Him
 shall not be ashamed.

 Verse 12: For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek:
 for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

 Verse 13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord
 shall be saved.

 Verse 14: How then shall they call on him in whom they have
 not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have
 not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

 Verse 15: And how shall they preach, except they be sent?
 as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach
 the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

 Verse 16: But they have not all obeyed the gospel.
 For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

 Verse 17: So then faith cometh by hearing,
 and hearing by the Word of God.

 The book of Romans, Chapter 10, verses 8 to 17.

 Verse 20: Behold, I (Jesus Christ) stand at the door (of your heart),
 and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
 I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

 Verse 21: To him that overcometh will I grant to sit
 with me in my throne, even as I also overcame,
 and am set down with my Father in his throne.

 The book of Revelation, Chapter 3, verses 20 to 21.

 THE KEY QUESTION: IS THERE ANY REASON YOU COULD GIVE GOD,
 THAT GOD WOULD ACCEPT, AS TO WHY YOU CANNOT ASK
 GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
 INTO YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW?

 IF YOU WILL PRAY THIS PRAYER TO GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
 HE WILL COME INTO YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.

 I (your name: _________) CALL UPON
 GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
 I AM A SINNER AND NEED TO BE SAVED.
 I ADMIT THAT I CANNOT SAVE MYSELF.
 I ACCEPT YOUR DEATH AND RESURRECTION AS PAYMENT FOR MY SIN.
 I REPENT OF MY SIN. I OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HEART AND INVITE YOU
 TO COME IN. THANK YOU, GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
 FOR HEARING MY PRAYER, SAVING ME AND GIVING ME ETERNAL LIFE.
 IN YOUR NAME I PRAY. AMEN.

 Does this prayer express the desire of your heart? If it does,
 pray it right now! God's Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ will
 instantly save you, for the Bible says:

 Verse 9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
 the Lord Jesus Christ,
 and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him
 from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

 Verse 10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
 and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

 The book of Romans, Chapter 10, verses 9 to 10.

 This verse is a promise from God, and you can count on God
 to keep His Promises!

 How Can I Be Sure God has Given Me Eternal Life?

 Did I mean what I just said to God in prayer?
 Did I confess that I am a sinner and repent of my sin?
 Did I call upon the Lord to come into my heart?

 If You Can Say YES To These Questions, Then, Based Upon God's Word,
 You Can Be Sure That You Have Eternal Life.

 WHY? BECAUSE GOD KEEPS HIS WORD.

[...]

 Verse 13: These things have I written unto you that
 believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know
 that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe
 on the name of the Son of God.

 The book of First John, Chapter 5, verse 13.

 God Said It! I Did It! That Settles It! This is not the end
 of the Christian life, it is only the beginning!

 Now That I Have Prayed To Receive God's Messiah,
 the Lord Jesus Christ, In My Heart and In My Life,
 What Does God Expect of Me?

 1. MAKE YOUR PROFESSION OF FAITH IN GOD'S MESSIAH,
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, PUBLIC BY FOLLOWING GOD'S MESSIAH,
    THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN BELIEVER'S BAPTISM BY IMMERSION.

    Why be baptized by immersion?

 A. GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST COMMANDS IT.
    IT IS THE FIRST STEP OF OBEDIENCE TO HIM.

 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them
 in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

 The Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 28, verse 19.

 B. GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
    WAS BAPTIZED TO SET AN EXAMPLE.
    GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
    WAS BAPTIZED (BY JOHN THE BAPTIST)
    AND GOD WAS WELL PLEASED.

 Verse 13: Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John,
 to be baptized of him.

 Verse 14: But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized
 of thee, and comest thou to me?

 Verse 15: And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now:
 for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.
 Then he suffered him.

 Verse 16: And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway
 out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him,
 and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove,
 and lighting upon him:

 Verse 17: And lo a voice from heaven, saying,
 This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

 The Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 3, verses 13 to 17.

 If it pleased God when His Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ was baptized,
 how do you think it will make God feel when you get baptized?

 C. BAPTISM PICTURES THE DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF GOD'S SON.

 Verse 1: What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin,
 that grace may abound?

 Verse 2: God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin,
 live any longer therein?

 Verse 3: Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized
 into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

 Verse 4: Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death:
 that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory
 of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

 Verse 5: For if we have been planted together in the likeness
 of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

 Verse 6: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him,
 that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth
 we should not serve sin.

 Verse 7: For he that is dead is freed from sin.

 Verse 8: Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe
 that we shall also live with him:

 Verse 9: Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead
 dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

 Verse 10: For in that he died, he died unto sin once:
 but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

 Verse 11: Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead
 indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 Verse 12: Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body,
 that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

 Verse 13: Neither yield ye your members as instruments
 of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God,
 as those that are alive from the dead, and your members
 as instruments of righteousness unto God.

 Verse 14: For sin shall not have dominion over you:
 for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

 Verse 15: What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law,
 but under grace? God forbid.

 Verse 16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves
 servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey;
 whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

 Verse 17: But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin,
 but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine
 which was delivered you.

 Verse 18: Being then made free from sin,
 ye became the servants of righteousness.

 Verse 19: I speak after the manner of men because of
 the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members
 servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity;
 even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

 Verse 20: For when ye were the servants of sin,
 ye were free from righteousness.

 Verse 21: What fruit had ye then in those things whereof
 ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

 Verse 22: But now being made free from sin,
 and become servants to God,
 ye have your fruit unto holiness,
 and the end everlasting life.

 Verse 23: For the wages of sin is death;
 but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

 The book of Romans, Chapter 6, verses 1 to 23.

 D. IT IS THE FIRST STEP OF A NEW MESSIANIC JEW (A CHRISTIAN).

 Verse 38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent,
 and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ
 for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive
 the gift of the Holy Ghost.

 Verse 39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children,
 and to all that are afar off,
 even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

 Verse 40: And with many other words did he testify and exhort,
 saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

 Verse 41: Then they that gladly received his word were baptized:
 and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

 Verse 42: And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine
 and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

 Verse 43: And fear came upon every soul:
 and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

 Verse 44: And all that believed were together,
 and had all things common;

 Verse 45: And sold their possessions and goods,
 and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

 Verse 46: And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple,
 and breaking bread from house to house,
 did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

 Verse 47: Praising God, and having favour with all the people.
 And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

 The book of Acts, Chapter 2, verses 38 to 47.

 PLEASE NOTE: BAPTISM IS TO BE AFTER SALVATION, NOT BEFORE.

 2. GET ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN A LOCAL NEW TESTAMENT,
    BIBLE-BELIEVING CHURCH.

[...]

 3. READ YOUR BIBLE, BEGINNING WITH THE GOSPEL OF JOHN, PRAY,
    AND SHARE GOD'S MESSIAH, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WITH OTHERS
    WHO NEED HIM.

 Verse 9: Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?
 by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

 Verse 10: With my whole heart have I sought thee:
 O let me not wander from thy commandments.

 Verse 11: Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
 that I might not sin against thee.

 Verse 12: Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

 Verse 13: With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

 Verse 14: I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies,
 as much as in all riches.

 Verse 15: I will meditate in thy precepts,
 and have respect unto thy ways.

 Verse 16: I will delight myself in thy statutes:
 I will not forget thy word.

 The book of Psalms, Psalm 119, verse 9 to 16.

..And I will kindle a fire in the houses of the gods of
 Egypt; and he shall burn them, and carry them away captives: and
 he shall array himself with the land of Egypt, as a shepherd
 putteth on his garment; and he shall go forth from thence in
 peace....
 - Jeremiah 43:12

For private reply, e-mail to Nikolaos Peroulis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>