To the ORION panel.

Can anyone tell me whether the recent works theories
on New and Absolute Chronology (Journal of Ancient
Chronology numbers 1 through 6; J. J. Bimson, D. Rohl
etc.) will affect the official Qumran archeological
findings and scrolls dating as given in Vermes and
García Martínez.

Also I am interested in possible connection between
Mycenean and Israel connection fromaround 1000 BCE. I
find "peot" in Mycenean people are too "hashidim" to
be independent.

Reynaldo Martínez