Apologies for sending my post on Jeremiah and alleged Rechabite priests
twice. When the first version of my post did not come through in a
timely fashion, I thought I had fouled something up in the address or
header fields. So I sent the message again -- not realizing that by the
time I sent it the second time (with an altered subject line), the first
version had come through.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

For private reply, e-mail to "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>