Here are the exact citations that I seek.
It was included in my email quoting from
Eisenman's book:

> Footnote 83:
> See Yalqut Shim'oni [Midrash] on Jer. 35:12, Siphre
> Num 78 on Num. 10:29, and B.B. 91b on 'Potters'
> above.  Also see Eisler, pp 234-45, for a full presentation
> of 'the Saleb'.  [Eisler's discussion of the Solubbim or
> Saleb is really quite interesting!]

By the way, Prof. Gibson wrote in response to my
earlier request:

George Brooks wrote:
> Can anyone provide the FULL texts of BOTH citations?
> I'm sure it would help advance the discussion.

"May I politely suggest, given that it's your interest that
you want to see pursued here, that you be the one to do
the leg work on this one?  Surely, Tampa has libraries that
have the Mishnah and Talmud?"

JG

Prof. Gibson, I will politely respond that I would
prefer someone expert in the Talmud provide a translation
that is acceptable to them.... so that some tenacious
debater doesn't start attacking my whole discussion
because of the version of Talmud that I might select.

I have very little familiarity with Talmud.  And I'm
quite willing to admit it.

I hope that answers your question.  I promise, I will carry
my weight when it comes to discussing the citations.

George Brooks
Tampa, FL

For private reply, e-mail to George Brooks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>