Sorry, forgot to change the date back again... soon, soon this too will pass.
Once again, with mixed feelings...

Russell,

[snip]

   >Some of the more thoughtful, original
   >scrolls scholars have basically given up on list discussions
   >(including Orion) from being flamed or misrepresented a few times
   >too often - sometimes by lurkers banned from Orion who do their
   >flaming on other lists.

Including ANE, unfortunately -- and they try, but don't get by me
on IOUDAIOS-L.

   >This sort of censorship by discourtesy is unfortunate and has led
   >to the demise of on-line scrolls discussion (IMO).

I have to agree.

   >For the moment there appears to be no list for scrolls
   >scholars, now probably including Orion, which is a real pity.

   >Best regards,
   >Russell Gmirkin

The time frame is all right, but... sad experience and all that.
I'll ask the committee members if we can tolerate much discussion
of the DSS on IOUDAIOS-L knowing the perils... we do put anyone who
practices this type of censorship by discourtesy on moderated status,
and if does not stop, removal, so... maybe.

I'll let people know before the end of December.

Rochelle

--
Dr. R.I.S. Altman, co-coordinator, IOUDAIOS-L [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For private reply, e-mail to "Rochelle I. Altman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>