From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Rochelle I. Altman
Sent: 19 December 2002 11:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: orion-list The DSS at Ben Gurion

While there is still time to send announcements,
this may be of interest to members of ORION:

Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Distinguished Visitors Program

Blechner Chair in Jewish Values

Department of History

Cordially invite you to lectures:
By
Prof. Lawrence H. Schiffman

-

For private reply, e-mail to "Geoff Hudson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>