The b-hebrew list has a team of moderators (3, I think, but don't
hold me to that) to divide up the workload; I wonder if an
arrangement like that could be worked out to keep Orion alive?

> Great explanation. And quite rational conclusion with respect to my
> unscholarly experience with unmoderated lists. I won't even bother with
> chat rooms for this reason. Even prefer email discussion groups for this
> reason. Too many evangelists on Earth ;) Doesn't take long to spot them.
>

> > An alternative option is to leave the list open and unmoderated (as some
> > of you have suggested), but I am absolutley terrified at the potential
> > havoc this would cause.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Blessed are the flexible, for they will not be bent out of shape."

For private reply, e-mail to "Dave Washburn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>