Hi all,

    I am having a problem on Alpha only.  I have many other platforms I
am working on and this code works fine on them.  When I plug a bad
pattern into the following code:

PatternCompiler compiler = new Perl5Compiler();
Pattern pattern;
pattern = compiler.compile(regularExpression,
Perl5Compiler.CASE_INSENSITIVE_MASK );

I should get a MalformedPatternException, and I do everywhere except
Alpha.  Has anyone seen this?  I believe I am using v2.0.5, but I didn't
see anything in the changes since 2.0 at:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/~checkout~/jakarta-oro/CHANGES?content-type=text/plain

Any thoughts would be appreciated,
Tom Mitchell

--