On Fr, 2010-02-12 at 17:03 +0000, Lukas Zeller wrote:
> I can just say, if you come to the point where a superdatastore seems
> to need any admin data (profiles, maps, anchors, whatever) you're off
> track :-)

That's what I expected ;-) I only asked for hints while looking into the
source further. I later noticed the dependency between initializing the
anchors in the sub-datastores and using them in the superdatastore.

> So, regarding engPrepareClientSyncAlert(): The problem is that this,
> as a client-only routine, has never been made superdatastore aware,
> i.e. it's not a virtual (SUPERDS_VIRTUAL) and TSuperDataStore does not
> have a derived implementation for it (yet).

I got it working without such a change. Of course, "working" and
"working nicely/as intended" are possibly different. Let me know if
you'd like to see it implemented differently.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.