Hi Patrick,

I found that some servers don't like the sync mode extensions in the devInf you
introduced for SyncEvolution a while ago (crash syncs with misleading errors as
apparently their wbxml decoders fail or something).

As I see no way to automatically control this, I added a session level config
flag <syncmodeextensions> that must be set explicitly to enable the extensions.
The default is off, to make sure current libsynthesis (master branch) users
will no see any difference in behaviour once they update. For SyncEvolution,
you need to add this flag to your config.

Best Regards,

Lukas

The patch (on gitgub, luz):

8226bd4988 (SyncModeExtensions: added config flag <syncmodeextensions> that
must be set in config to enable non-standard sync modes to be added into
config. This is because some servers fail to work when non-standard modes are
present, so by default they are off now.)

Lukas Zeller, plan44.ch
l...@plan44.ch - www.plan44.ch