Hi Anuj,

On 23.01.2014, at 13:24, anuj chauhan <acd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you know how to remove a tag for a proerty from output dev inf xml
> for Example
> <PropName>REV</PropName>
>  <MaxOccur>1</MaxOccur>
>
> i do not want MaxOccur tag with property REV ,then how do i achieve it.

MaxOccur is set when the mapping of the property to the internal fieldlist is
actually limited. So if the internal <field> the REV property is mapped to is
just a single field, you will have <MaxOccur>1</MaxOccur> (because a single
field can only take ONE instance).
To get rid of <MaxOccur>, just map the property to an array field (because an
array can take unlimited instances).

Now in the case of REV, I can't imagine why you might want multiple instances
of that field in a single record.

Maybe you could explain *why* you want a REV without MaxOccur?

To generally get rid of MaxOccur, just use SyncML 1.1 instead of 1.2.

Lukas