Hi Patrick,

I created a photo field as mentioned on
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6350#page-30.Below is sample for that

PHOTO:file:///home/droot/evol_store1/photos/Blue hills.jpg.

but when i tracked the outgoing log I found that syncevolution has
converted the string "file:///home/droot/evol_store1/photos/Blue
hills.jpg." into base64 format and sent the url for syncronization,
however i wanted to sync the entire data in that image.I think that
syncevolution didn't appended image data while sending it for
syncronization .Please help.

Regards
Anuj Chauhan