On Wed, 2014-04-09 at 19:13 +0530, anuj chauhan wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>

> I am trying to syncronize image data with funambol server but while
> sending the data to server syncevolution is truncating the image data
> to somewhere
> 200-300 bytes.The actual image data was 2423 bytes.
>

> Below is snippet of what  am trying to send(length of image data is
> 2423 bytes) :
>

> BEGIN:VCARD
> N:lastname3;firstname3;Kumar;Mr;Phd
> EMAIL;WORK;INTERNET:wo...@hotmail.com
> EMAIL;HOME;INTERNET:ho...@hotmail.com
> URL:http://www.care1.com
> ADR;HOME:;;Caprio;Demalio;Romania;RD3258;USA
> ADR;WORK:;;Caprio;Demalio;Romania;RD3258;USA
> PHOTO;ENCODING=b;TYPE=JPEG:/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxMTEhQUExQWFRQXGBUUFxUUFxQUFRUUFBQXFhUVFBQYHCggGBwlHBQUITEhJSkrLi4uFx8zODMsNygtLisBCgoKDg0OGhAQGywkHxwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLCwsLP/AABEIALcBEwMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABB<...remainder
>  of "B" encoded binary data...>
> END:VCARD

There is no VERSION:3.0 in this example. Are you sure that the engine is
parsing it as vCard 3.0?

Have you checked that base64 decoding worked as expected? Look at the
field list dump at loglevel=4.

If all of that worked, can you attach the full test data?

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.