Hi Zhoulei

the "encoding" is correct.

- Use Int8 mode to write this value.
- Make sure that the profile will be closed before
  starting the sync session to get the value saved.

Best Regards
Beat

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your suggestion. And I already try to set the encoding to 2, also try to define DEFAULT_ENCODING as "SML_XML", all not work.

The post content type get wbxml too. Like this:Content-Type: application/vnd.syncml+wbxml

Regards

-Zhoulei