Hello,

Sorry for bothering you DongInn. You must have a lot of work on your side.

Could you please check what version of sis have you installed with

rpm -aq | grep opkg-sis-server

I really do not understand.
I even connected to a RedHat 6.2 workstation (we do not have a RedHat6-server
in our charge) and tried
yum install opkg-sis-server.x86_64 0:4.0.7-1
and it fails with the same messages (missing dependencies).

Unless I really do a big mistake .. I do not see why it works with Rhel6 and it
does not work with CentOS6.

I tried to compile bittorrent src.rpm package found at
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/srt/downloads/oscar/
It works on CentOS5 but it fails on CentOS6 because of python-2.6 (compared to
python-2.4 in CentOS 5.9).

I am really stuck.

Did anybody try this version of OSCAR on CentOS 6?
Is there a way to remove this dependency from the package or replace it with
another bittorrent package?
I know you have access to the developers oscar list .. can you help me post a
message there
(I am not  sure that I have the rights to do it myself).

Kind Regards,
Costel SEITAN