Open Talk with Jim Whitehurst (Malaysia)

Source and online registration:

http://opentalkwithjimmalaysia.eventbrite.com/

Red Hat presents Open Talk with Jim Whitehurst (Malaysia)
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

OPEN INVITATION : Open Talk with Jim Whitehurst

'Our Mothers Asked Us To Share'

When we were younger, our mothers have continuously asked us to share.
In school, our teachers asked us to work together. They are both right.

In our world today, words like cooperation, teamwork, etc. have brought
us to a new level of sharing and working together - to COLLABORATE.

The world of Open Source is all about sharing and collaborating. We grow
when we share. We can do more when we collaborate.

"You can do things I cannot do;
I can do things you cannot do;
TOGETHER we do great things."

Come join Jim Whitehurst, President and CEO of Red Hat Inc. as he shares
his experiences and thoughts of this new world order and how it will
impact the way you live and work in the near future.