Invitation To MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MSC MOSC2010)

http://conf.oss.my/

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera,

Open Source Developer's Club Malaysia (OSDC.my) together with MAMPU,
MSC Malaysia and the Malaysian Development Corporation (MDeC) is proud
to present the MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010 (MSC
MOSC2010), held from 29th of June to 1st of July 2010 at Berjaya Times
Square Hotel & Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Together with the joint efforts of MAMPU and its Open Source arm,
OSCC, the MSC MOSC2010 will be a content driven platform consisting of
three tracks that caters for the most relevant parties of the Open
Source world: developers, the Open Source community and the businesses
sector.

We would like to invite you  to join our conference as a participant,
exhibitor or sponsor.

Our Sponsorship Prospectus via online,
http://conf.oss.my/sponsorship.pdf

Our Event Brochure via online,
http://conf.oss.my/brochure.pdf

Looking for booth during our event? Booth are LIMITED!!
http://conf.oss.my/booth.pdf

Regards,

MSC MOSC 2010 Secretariat.

web   :  http://conf.oss.my
mail   :  secretar...@oss.my
mobi  :   +6.012.263.1282

Twitter : http://twitter.com/mosc2010

Identi.ca : http://identi.ca/mosc2010

*** Facebook Event Page ***
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=108270322543359

Milking The Cloud
http://conf.oss.my/mtc

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here:

OSCC MAMPU Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cyberjaya-Malaysia/OSCC-MAMPU/66729159214

OSCC MAMPU Google Friend Connect (http://www.oscc.org.my/friendconnect.html)

Online Archive
(http://groups.google.com.my/group/oscc-announce)

"OSCC Discuss Mailing Lists is intended to solely promote, discuss and announce
OSS related topics and promotion of non-OSS matters is strictly prohibited.

The implementation of the Malaysian Public Sector OSS Master Plan brings
strategic, technological, economical and social benefits to Malaysia."

Kirim email ke