Salam everyone,

It just occurred to me that maybe some of you have sent emails to my
Sun Microsystems address. I am no longer in SUN. So if you want to
connect with me I am on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/abumansur

In fact the rest of my contact details are below. Currently I am
hosting some interesting discussions on Enterprise Selling and how it
is different from conventional street style selling on Facebook ;-)

--
Abu Mansur
http://www.facebook.com/abumansur

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here: