Jim Lacey, President and CEO of the Linux Professional Institute (LPI)
will be coming for our Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)
http://www.mosc.my/

Jim is the President and CEO of the Linux Professional Institute with
affiliate organizations in more than 20 countries. Jim's experience is
in managing and building international organizations with specific
focus on channel development within the IT training and certification
industry. His past roles include: General Manager of Linuxcare
University (Linuxcare Corporation), Director of Operations and
Regional Training Director for the Technology Training Division of
CompUSA, and Territory Sales Manager with Serono Diagnostics
(Ares-Serono Group, Switzerland) and Polaroid-Behring Diagnostics.

Jim served as a Captain in the U.S. Army and graduated with a B.S.
degree in Civil Engineering from the United States Military Academy,
West Point, N.Y.

LPI brings together an active and committed community of companies, IT
professionals, training organizations and volunteers to achieve LPI's
programs. LPI is recognized worldwide as the premier organization
advocating and assisting in the professional use of Linux, Open
Source, and Free Software.

MOSC2011 Speakers list

http://www.mosc.my/speakers

MOSC2011 Schedule

http://www.mosc.my/schedule

KOHA Workshop

http://www.mosc.my/koha

Microsoft Milking the Cloud Competition for MOSC2011 Facebook Page
(Detail and registration)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Microsoft-Milking-The-Cloud/113562978729037

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Milking the Cloud Competition for MOSC2011
http://www.mosc.my/articles/item/7-milking-the-cloud-competition-for-mosc2011

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here: