This is your Opensource.com weekly top 10. We want to share some of our
most popular new articles and the metrics our team tracks so that you can
see how the site is performing and keep up to date with our recent wins.
Feel free to check out our curated weekly top 5 editor's picks
*Top 10 posts*
1. Jason Baker: "3 open source alternatives to PowerPoint
2. Scott Nesbitt: "4 desktop note-taking applications for getting stuff done
3. Jessica Forrester: "8 best practices for building containerized
4. Antoine Thomas: "Linux helped me grow as a musician
5. John Mark Walker: "4 big ways companies benefit from having open source
6. Jono Bacon: "To gamify or not to gamify community
7. Jason van Gumster: "Automating repetitive tasks for digital artists with
8. Jason Baker: "What's your favorite tool for remote team collaboration?
9. D Ruth Bavousett: "Got the writing bug? An introduction to bibisco
10. Jackie Yeaney: "Traditional marketing is dead
Osdc-list mailing list | This is a place for our readers, writers, moderators
and artists to discuss matters concerning Opensource.com and otherwise do the
work that makes this a community practicing the open source way.
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter: http://opensource.com/email-newsletter
Send a message: Osdcemail@example.com
Change preferences: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/osdc-list