This is your weekly top 10. We want to share some of our
most popular new articles and the metrics our team tracks so that you can
see how the site is performing and keep up to date with our recent wins.

Feel free to check out our curated weekly top 5 editor's picks

*Top 10 posts*
1. Scott Nesbitt: "3 command-line file conversion tools for Linux

2. Jim Scarborough: "Build your own Raspberry Pi tornado warning system

3. Scott Nesbitt: "Governments favor open source, Google releases 3 new
projects, and more news <>"

4. Lance Gleason: "4 versatile boards for fast, inexpensive IoT development

5. Seth Kenlon: "How to make animated videos with Krita

6. Rod Cope: "The 5 most common support issues for open source developers

7. Peter Zaitsev: "The power of open source is customer freedom

8. Hurien Woo: "How to recognize an open leader when you see one

9. Robin Muilwijk: "Couchbase and the future of NoSQL databases

10. Chris Hermansen: "4 open music players compared: VLC, QMMP, Clementine,
and Amarok <>
*Alex Sanchez*
Osdc-list mailing list | This is a place for our readers, writers, moderators
and artists to discuss matters concerning and otherwise do the
work that makes this a community practicing the open source way.

Sign-up for our weekly newsletter:

Send a message:
Change preferences: