Hello Opensource.com community,

There are site updates for Opensource.com going out on Monday, March 5
that include Drupal core and contrib module updates. This is a major
update for us to keep the site updated and secure.

We expect the website to go into maintenance mode for 30-60 minutes
beginning approximately 2:00 am ET (07:00 UTC). This means that when you
try to access the site, you may get a message that tells you the site is
in maintenance mode or you may get read-only content (i.e. you can not
log in or comment on articles.)

We will have a slight delay to our normal publishing schedule by about
an hour. Our plan is to publish new articles at 4:00 am ET (09:00 UTC)
on Monday, March 5.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Jason

Senior Community Architect, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC

Discover an open source world -- http://opensource.com