posted a blog on jstock running on ubuntu netbook.
http://software.krimnet.com/jstock/jstock-a-malaysian-led-open-source-stock-market-software.htm

would you be able to do something similar on a mobile device ? my uncle
would be interested. you can have the alerts as a paid service, so that the
server will keep track of the movements, instead of the phone. the portfolio
needs to be on the mobile phone, so that he can view his portfolio at any
time without being connected and run an update to get the latest prices.

i like the alert, it is very useful and easy to do.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Raja Iskandar Shah <rajaiskand...@gmail.com