Private effort for you can be considered but is chargeable at USD1.5k per day. Please go through public forums which is free.

Please follow our motto - Information is Free, People are Not, Contributors are Priceless.

parag patil wrote:
Hi,

I am working on Compiere Web Store and is intended to allow customer to configure the products that he want to purchase. For instance, if customer wanna buy a Laptop, he will provide his configurtion as follows:
1. 160GB harddisk
2.  3GB Ram & so on, which are defined as a products with the price list.

Now in Compiere, I have defined a Laptop as a BOM product with 160GB harddisk,3GB Ram & so on as a BOM components.

So I want to implement the functionality of BOM Explosion over web store, where by, Customer selects his configuration and on posting the same a BOM Explosion will add the selected products in his order. To get a clear picture you can view www.dell.com where in customer can select his configuration of which he wants to purchase a computer.

So can you help me with the approach that I have to follow for the same. I would appreciate if you reply with a doc explaining the same with example.

Moreover, I need information on Collaboration module in compiere.

Please consider my humble request.

Regards

Parag Patil.