Code contribution is always welcomed from anyone. If your submitted a
code patch, which meet the project requirement, and is good enough, we
will more than happy to accept it :)

The required feature list is stated here. Most of the features are not
just planned out from the sky. It is based on the consolidation from
end users feedback. This is to ensure we do not develop something
which end user may not want to use :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=202896&atid=983421

The bugs waiting to be fixed is here :
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=202896&atid=983418

We are pretty new in compared to others. As for me, I do not have
experienced in leading an open source software project before.
However, all of us learn from mistake along the way. We try to borrow
experience from someone else, like Karl Forge, one of the developers
in Subversion
https://sourceforge.net/projects/jstock/forums/forum/723856/topic/3413894

We believe as long as we take pre-caution steps and do not do any
thing seriously wrong, we may grow JStock into one of high profiled
projects, perhaps as high as ADempiere ;) (Hopefully lah)