On a more serious note (I mean GNU/serious - ok, ok, the joke gets old the
3rd times around :P ). Maybe we should ask RMS on why is he so vehemently
againts Oracle purchasing Sun/MySQL. If Oracle let go of MySQL, it will go
to the next shark (namely Microshark... i mean Microsoft).
Read more here [http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20091021164738392].
There's also a whole thread on slashdot.

Azrul