Berita agak sedih untuk Team OSDC.my... Tahniah kepada KRIMnet kerana
berjaya masuk ke contest tu. Semoga berjaya.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: P.P.Foong <fo...@oscc.org.my>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Your team is in the "2nd chance" list to the 24-Hour OSS
WebDev Contest 2009
To: rizal...@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

You have a great team, but just that we found other teams slightly on top of
you.

Your team is now in a "2nd chance" list. In case any of the short-listed
teams are kicked out, you might gain the opportunity to be in!

You can visit to
http://mygosscon.oscc.org.my/2009/24h-oss-webdev-contest/ for latest
information, and to find out who are the teams that beaten you up.

Please get prepared. There might still be chance for us to call you
anytime to join the contest.

Remember, you are not so far away from the short-listed.

Meanwhile, we strongly encourage you to register and participate in the
premier MyGOSSCON 2009 conference, if you have not done so. Check out
the agenda for the interesting speakers and topics.

Good luck!

Regards,
P.P.Foong