I am not aware of that. So do not worry about it. I will ask AeU myself.
As far as it is now, i am conducting it freely until AeU has setup an
ADempiere Centre as we wanted to in the first place so that ADempiere
can properly be learnt and used as a services consultancy for us.

I will explain more this Saturday. Your ideas are also welcome there.