aj

where have you been ? we have been quoting the tiobe index in the flaming
php vs python war ....

well not really lah ....

be interesting to see anyone do a framework with php as presentation layer
with python on the backend (like an abstraction layer). some good backend
stuff like analytics, etl (which currently is the premise of java)

modern ide like eclipse or netbeans could possibly facilitate this type of
frameworks