Hi All,

Currently there's only 2 community confirmed to join us (Debian & openSUSE).

*25 OCTOBER 2010* will be the last day of confirmation. This is to ensure
that we could plan for a proper schedule for booth and BOF island. Any
confirmation later then the given date will not be entertained.

Regards,
Yun
013 6838980