I just got this sms from a friend who knows nothing about IT,
"Apa tu MY1OS?.. Budak2 sapu dana kerajaan saja".

This is not my opinion. I got the sms to prove for such an opinion from a member of the public. I hate to be in controversy but what to do. We are surrounded by it.

I replied to him this,
"Gomen malas berfikir. Inovasi kene fikir dalam2. Kene cari inovator yg cerdik, payah. Asyik yg kaki hentam belaka, kononnya terlalu high std. Maka sapu jela lagi senang. Lagipun, cepat dapat, cepat makan bersama-sama. :)"