To warn the innocent and uninitiated there are FOSS wanabes and forks that pretend to be FOSS but are out there to abuse FOSS by scalping for short term profit. For example (at least i can say for my own project space of ERP rather than start flame with MYSQL, Alfresco, or SugarCRM) OpenBravo which is an open core fork in early 2006 of Compiere and Compiere itself also going open core which resulted in creation of the ADempiere project by me and my global counterparts in September of 2006.

Here is a link to learn more : http://www.opensource.org/node/537

My own take about OpenBravo's further ethics in question has been written long time ago here : http://red1empire.blogspot.com/2008/10/openbravo-unethical-use-of-compieres.html

red1