Team

New link for the online registration form

http://goo.gl/alXRQ

Thanks.

--
Malaysia Open Source Software Conference 2011
MOSC2011 http://www.mosc.my/

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://portal.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja

Harisfazillah Jamel