Dear Experts,

I developed an application to load multiple input xml files. I used linked list
to manage these multiple files. For some reason there is one xml files that eat
large chunk of memories. I plan to dump the memory allocated this xml file for
debugging purposes. I am thinking to use dump command utility but I could not
find in Oselas.BSP menuconfig. Just wondering if the dump command is supported
on Oselas.BSP. I would appreciate if someone can point me where to enable this
dump utility in menuconfig.

Best Regards,
Ian