Dear Jurgen,

thanks for the quick reply.

Im using JFFS2. Do you seem a better alternative compatible with OSELAS and
busybox? If this issue could be solved easier with other format we could
study the possibility.

I am not sure if the problem, anyway, is related to the creation of the
image. The differences between both chips are in the Programming time
(tprog) parameter and in the number of Partial Program Cycles NOP. It seems
to me that this parameters should be embeded in the nand driver of both
kernel and busybox, but I have not enough knowledge of the secrets of both
drivers.

Do you remember any ocurrences of this parameters in any of the drivers?

Best regards,

Carlos