Hi A Ky,

On Saturday 07 January 2017 15:06:01 KỲ A wrote:
> My name is Ky. I am a student from Viet Nam. I have a board Friendlyarm
> 6410. I am beginner in learn Linux. I have problem to control, I don't
> succeed to activate the ADC driver on my board. In particolar i want to use
> the other pin (AIN1, AIN2 and AIN3). Have you any idea or link reference to
> help me.

Sounds like you are using the vendor kernel on your Mini6410. AFAIR it only
supports one ADC channel.
Use a mainline kernel instead and you can reach all ADC channels from withing
your software.

Cheers,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Borleis             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |