HI Davide,

I have just done a code review of GraphicsContext::Traits, the
oberserver_ptr<> that is used for _shadrerContext pointer and the
GraphicsWindowEmbedded implementation and haven't spotted any problems
with initialization.

The only thing possibly missing is a copy constructor and copy
operator for Traits, which would leave the compile to implement this.
The class should probably hide this methods or implement them
explicitly, however, I can't say whether this has an influence over
what you are seeing as you haven't provided code.  Once I and others
have code that can reproduce issues we can start to look into them,
without it we're stuck making vague guesses about what may or may not
be in your code/usage case that is causing problems.

What issues like this it's best to post them to the osg-users mailing
list/forum as the osg-submissions mailing list is meant for code
submissions and not general support.

Cheers,
Robert.