Hi Curtis,

It would be worth just trying out a pull request from your commit, I
can see if the use of local branch will have any effect, hopefully
github will sort it out.

I can of course simply use the file you posted.  I haven't had time to
review it, there isn't much difference in time for me to use a
straight file or pull request.  For trivial changes a PR is probably
the quickest.

Cheers,
Robert.