Hi Torben,

I have just done a diff of the Find3rdParty...cmake you posted on the
22nd Oct (above) and the one you posted on 19th Oct and while I see
the additions for DMCTK which I would expect there are also difference
to the LIBXML2 entries.

Could you have a look at the differences and let me know which version
I should adopt.

Cheers,
Robert.