Hi Anna,

I'm just doing a review of your changes and am curious how the order change
affects the behvaior. What happens before and after these changes?

It seems like if the dwFlags can have TOUCHEVENTF_UP and TOUCHEVENTF_MOVE
at the same time changing the order will just ensure that move events get
handled correctly, but will mean that up would be missed.

I'm now a Windows developer and haven't worked with touch under Windows so
can't provide much specific guidance, so I'm just trying to sort out why
the changes are required and how they might effect things down the line - I
don't want to have one usage case fixed but another broken by merging this
change.

Thanks,
Robert.