Hi Julien,

Yes, indeed, that 'const' in VertexInfluence.cpp is indeed the only change that was needed for building with VS (last time I checked was before Robert's latest merge changes).

I you want/need I can report the VS error message. Please let me know.

Sure, I can try to make a PR but it takes some extra time from my side, time that I don't have at the moment (did not learn about git PR yet). But I do plan to do so.

Cheers
Raymond