Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:

That's probably a bug in the CMake files actaully. Cygwin is a Unix clone running on Windows, and Unix will never have wsock32.lib. Only Win32 and MinGW targets should be using that library. So there needs to be a conditional to exclude wsock32.lib on Unix/Linux and Cygwin (or include it on Win32 and MinGW, not others).

If the Win32 API is installed (as it typically is), there should be a libwsock32.a. The link line should use -lwsock32, not -lwsock32.lib

--

--"J"

"I'm a castaway stranded in a desolate land,
I can see the footprints in the virtual sand."
        --Neil Peart